Set an Admin password
Before you can become an admin, you’ll need to set a password.
- Login to the game panel
- Stop the server
- Navigate to the Startup tab and find the ”Admin Password” option. Alternatively find the
AdminPasswordsetting in PalWorldSettings.ini file
- Set the password your choice there and make sure it’s secure!
- Save the changes and Start the server
Login as Admin in Palworld
Currently you’ll need to do these steps each time you login to become an admin
- Press Enter to open chatbox
- If the password is entered correctly, you’ll be logged in as an admin and be able to use all Palworld admin server commands!
Was this page helpful?