Find the IP address of your Minecraft Server
- Head to the BerryByte game panel
- Locate the subdomain or IP:port below the name of the server
- Click on the highlighted area box and it will copy the IP to your clipboard
Joining a server on Java Edition
- Launch Minecraft
- Select Multiplayer from the main menu
- Click Add Server to add the server to your server list
- Enter a name and your server’s IP:port in the Server Name and Server Address field
- Click on the server from the server list to join your server!
Alternatively, you can select Direct Connection and enter the subdomain or IP:port in the Server Address field. This lets you directly connect without having to add a server to the server list first.
Joining a server on Bedrock Edition
- Launch Minecraft and select Play from the menu
- Select the Servers tab from the top of the screen
- Scroll past the featured servers and click Add Server
- Fill in the Server Name and Server Address and Port fields and Save
- Select your server from the list and click Join Server to join the server!
Allow the server a few moments to accept the connection and then voilà, you should now be able to join your Bedrock server!